Tuesday 20 August 2013

Gameweek 1 

All the teams have performed once and we await the Chelsea v Aston Villa match tomorrow night to complete the Gameweek.  I have gambled on making Cech captain as I hope he will play twice and get two clean sheets. And maybe Hazard and Ivanovich will also play twice. Maybe! The big doubt is because:

Chelsea play Man U on Monday, the bank holiday afternoon and then an extra match v Bayern Munich on Friday 30th so Mourinho may do the hokey cokey and shake it all about for tomorrow night's game. 

Why do they have this match? It counts nothing to us in the TBG. I suppose it is to give Platini more time in the limelight.

So, after last night's 4-0 over Newcastle it looks like Man City will again be a power in the land. Aguero, one of my favourite players, seems to have learned to stay on his feet, unlike last season. And I really regret not including Zabaleta in Floculante Furies 6.

Feel free to write something in the comments bloc (click on NO COMMENTS(??) or send me your comments and I will post them here as you need a Google account to do it directly on to the blog.



Carragher


Follow the link to read about Carragher's pitch last night.

I stopped listening to him as his high pitched voice was hard to follow. Maybe I'll have to try harder next time as the above report gives him great praise.

Newcastle seem doomed already. Really sad! Why? Any ideas?


I watched them back in the 1950s with Jackie Milburn, the Robledo brothers from Chile, Joe Harvey at centre-half, Jack Fairbrother in goal, and a Scots left winger called Bobby Mitchell who ran rings around Alf Ramsey when Tottenham came to play at St James Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment