Thursday 28 August 2014

To go without goals?

I have a Times+ subscription coming to an end in 2 weeks time. I got it at half price in June at £10 (correction £13) a month. They sent you vouchers for the period. I gave the vouchers to a local newsagent. I used the service mainly for the newspaper* which I have been 'reading' daily for nearly 10 weeks now.

However, since the Premier League started 12 days ago I have been able to watch all the goals on video on the Times+ website. Any EPL team you like - you can watch their goals. So I have had a good view of all of Chelsea's - and more. This helped me decide to buy Diego Costa for my fantasy league team squad in the second week. I saw how nimble he was in getting to the ball. Right on my own laptop.

 Shall I continue with the subscription now that it will cost £20 (Correction £26) per month?




Ahhh! I've just found out on Times+ that Diego Costa is injured. That's it!!!!
I am going to cancel the Times+.

*there are other elements to the package

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't cancel completely. I took the Sunday Times only which gives access to the Times+ website including all the EPL goals.

    ReplyDelete