Wednesday 20 August 2014

That funny feeling .....

River Neet in the village of Bude, Cornwall/UK
River Neet in the village of Bude, Cornwall/UK (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
At my age when you get a funny feeling then you tend to get over it in case it is anything serious. I had a funny feeling yesterday. I was in Bude. It is on the north Cornwall coast.

Today, I worked out what it was, this 'funny feeling'.

Bude is 367 miles from Stamford Bridge: even the closest Premier League ground is 189 miles away at Southampton. That's the nearest that the Chelsea team would come. (Swansea is  214 miles).

I think that is the explanation for my funny feeling. Too far from Stamford Bridge! Ironically, when I am nearer I am not eligible to buy a ticket. You have to have bought one already in order to gain points to buy a ticket. ....!

Only a handful of days to go before the season starts so you should make a start. Register and get to know where the new players are for a start on the start.

Who does Sanchez play for? Luis? Diego Costa? Courtois?

Notice that van Persie is already injured.

For more info on Bude


No comments:

Post a Comment