Saturday 21 September 2013

Mid- Gameweek 5, a comment on tomorrow's Stoke v Arsenal

O

One of tomorrow's matches is Stoke v Arsenal. Three years ago in this fixture Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's leg was broken in several places in a tackle by Stoke's defender, Ryan Shawcross.

Ramsey has played at Stoke's ground 3 times already since his recovery and each time he has been booed by the Stoke fans!  ....... Strange behaviour?


I have transferred Ramsey into my team for today's match. I'd like to see him score.
If he does, will he get booed louder?


1 comment:

  1. Ramsey did score (it was Arsenal v Stoke, by the way. I thought when I wrote the blog above that Stoke were at home. I did not hear him booed by the Stoke supporters but I did hear the Arsenal fans booing Shawcross every time he was on the ball.
    halvenon

    ReplyDelete