Tuesday 4 February 2014

Gameweek 24 in which Chelsea win away against Man City

The Gardens League
Little Ted United are back on top in the close fight between the first three teams.

Gotadobetter is getting better and drawing closer to the leaders with the second highest point total of the week with the one-eyed El Ojo also closing.

I'msoCoolfromEssex had top points of 64 but like a few of us lower down the ladder HasGottadoalotbetter to worry the teams immediately above. But welcome back, Nigel. As usual I stay at 13th - cannot hide it, can I? I get a blue band each week.

Home goals 12, Away also 12 - unusual; Sunderland and Southampton each won 3-0 against Newcastle and Fulham respectively!

4 clean sheets so Mertesacker gets another 6 points, I suppose. But so did Terry and Cahill with the latter a 2-point bonus as well. Strange that Hazard did not get a bonus: Man of the Match on TV!

Per Mertesacker - SV Werder Bremen (2)
Per Mertesacker - SV Werder Bremen (2) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Allotments League
I have started to like this league. The fact that I am 5 places higher here might be the reason.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment