Tuesday 26 November 2013

Gameweek 12: Barbara has a great...

Colin Bell  (LOC)
Colin Bell (LOC) (Photo credit: The Library of Congress)
...lead in the Gardens. Her Florence Dynamos with 92 and Colin Bell (it's a team name!) with 93 brought the former to the top position with a lead of 28 points from Little Ted Utd.

Barbara will take a bit of catching now.

I remember that Chi Strollers, Ed's team, started the season with a score of 91.

I would need to check to be sure if that was the previous highest of the season.

Any score in the nineties is likely to be once in a season. I hope it is my turn next.

 Below is the Allotments table: Dynamos in the lead there too. (The lady is double trouble)

Bad luck for El Fandi with a score of 64 in the Allotments. It would have beaten 11 other teams in our league but was faced with an opponent with 93 points.





34 goals, 20 by home teams, and 5 clean sheets made plenty of points available.
Only 4 home wins, with 3 aways and 3 draws.

Send your comments to me by email and I will add them to the blog. More later.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment